Results tagged “David McGoldrick” from Coventry City Banter - Join the debate with CCFC fans, staff writers and club legends

A FAN with a significantly less rosy inclination than my own, sat a few rows behind me on Saturday, exclaimed that our season was over after the referee's whistle brought another disappointing home showing to a close.

Despite having endured the same frustrating 90 minutes, I was not quite ready to dismiss our playoff chances, although with games fast running out I can certainly understand the aforementioned fan's gloomy outlook.

As ever, Mark Robins was spot on with his post-match analysis; identifying the team's problems with a degree of brevity that was no-doubt induced by the performance he had just witnessed. I would disagree, however, with one of his observations.

April 2014

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
    1 2 3 4 5
27 28 29 30