Will the next seven days make or break the Sky Blues season ?

By Kevin Halls on Feb 22, 13 12:59 PM in Fans

WE'VE said this so many times over the years but it has to be repeated yet again that the week ahead is a massive seven days for our club.As tomorrow we entertain at the Ricoh our new nemesis Crewe followed on Tuesday evening with a tough away trip to high flying Bournemouth at Dean Court then it's back to the Ricoh when we play the other top side in League One Swindon Town.

So at the end of this week the City could be settled in the top six or languishing outside with any realistic dreams of a play off place fading away.I feel two wins from these three tough fixtures would be a great return seeing we are now entering the time of the season when teams will drop points and shocks will happen.

But three defeats would be a disaster and as we all know Football is a strange game with twists and turns and that could happen but hopefully it won't and the march to the Arch is still on.