Sky Blues not playing that well,but winning !

By Kevin Halls on Jan 21, 13 08:24 PM in Fans

THE City left it late against Oldham on Saturday but what a cracking finish from Bailey and they are fast becoming a side that never gives up which is great to see.

But with all the chances we create during a game there's no need really to have us fans biting our nails as we should be relaxed and have the points in the bag.

The Sky Blues play some decent football and at times look a lot better than the opposition but they let them back in far too easy by squandering chances and that needs sorting out if we want to get into the Play Offs.

But they say the sign of a good side is to play poorly but still win games and if that is true then we will get promotion but we could come unstuck if we rely on that as a fact.

Mark Robins is doing a fantastic job though but I bet he'd love a couple of players to add to his squad ? A defender and a striker I think is needed even though Clarke has been brought in to score goals.

He is already getting some stick from some fans but filling the boots of McGoldrick is never going to be easy and he still needs a few more games I feel under his belt before we judge him.

But he looks more of a target man than an out and out goalscorer so maybe he needs someone alongside him to take some pressure off him ? We had Ferguson and Wallace years ago and for a while Adebola and Misfud a big player and a little one in other words.

But Robins probably wants a lone striker so if that is the case Elliot could fill that role to see if he can stick more chances away than Clarke ?

We are in a great position right now though and with two tough away games coming up we need to be solid and up for a couple of battles.Then again with our away form really good other than at Carlisle we have a good opportunity to climb even further up the table.

So things are gathering pace now and teams will win points and lose them too so with our great fans getting behind the City let's hope by the time all this Snow and cold weather has gone the Sky Blues will have warmed up us fans !