Latest Coventry City news from the Coventry Telegraph

By Coventry Administrator on Aug 19, 11 12:23 PM in News

PM1344832@DJ020411CITY_56.jpg

Andy Thorn thanks fans for sticking with Coventry City

ANDY Thorn has hailed Coventry City's supporters for sticking with the team - and promised them that their faith will be rewarded.

We still believe we can win, says Coventry City star

RICHARD Keogh returned from Selhurst Park with a rapturous review from Coventry City manager Andy Thorn ringing in his ears.