Coventry City seek new manager...again
Wanted new Manager for Championship Club
An under achieving Championship Club with little or no assets seeks new manager for permanent (10-18 months or less) position.
- Must have a good reputation for getting clubs promoted.
- Needs to be able to work with a bunch of under achieving players and achieve results with little or no resources.
- Good communication skills with the press preferred but not essential.
- Must be able to work within a budget that shrinks as the season progresses.
- Can not get upset when the clubs best youngster is loaned to a Premiership club despite the club being short of players.
- An ability to work with a Chairman who will promise you money and support at the job interview. When you start to loose a few games and ask for loan players to cover for injuries and suspensions, you will be politely refused is essential.
- Competitive remuneration package offered. This includes non contributory final salary pension. This starts following two years continuous service.
- The ability to change water in to wine is preferred but not essential.
You have to have a sense of humour to be a City fan !